Yesterday, after reading Tiffany’s blog post about 10 things to appreciate about your body, I committed to coming up with my own list. Here it is!
1. My curls! My curly hair has always been a defining factor that sets me apart from the crowd.
2. My white skin. The envy of many who have spent too many hours in the elements.
3. My long eyelashes. They should hire me for mascara commercials.
4. My round cheeks. I think those are primarily why people think I’m about 10 years younger than I am.
5. My smile. Thanks to my orthodontist, I like to display it as often as I can.
6. My breasts. I actually like my modest size and know few women who say the same.
7. My hands and feet. Both are tiny and delicate.
Ummmmm…..I’m stuck! Might have to reach for the less obvious.
8. My strength. I may be small, but I am mighty.
9. My ability to withstand heat. I don’t mind the hot Phoenix summers and rather enjoy my sweaty Bikram yoga classes.
10. My immune system. I am lucky to have been healthy my whole life and rarely get sick.
Ha! Did it! It was a little more challenging than I expected until I realized I could appreciate my body from the inside too. Now it’s your turn. I would love to hear your favorite aspect of your body in the comments!
|11. My body allows me to dance!|